Hello! I’m Samantha Andrews, a designer and software developer making digital products for purpose-driven companies and a creative coach for busy professionals who want to design a creative life.
Design & Development
As a designer who codes, I enjoy the process of designing and building ambitious products from start to finish using modern tools. While I spend most of my time on the front end, I enjoy learning more about back-end architecture and data storage through personal projects.
Here's the technology I'm most familiar with...
- Wireframing & prototyping: Figma, Adobe XD
- Frameworks & libraries: React, React Native, MapboxGL, Redux, Gatsby, Eleventy
- CSS: Flexbox, CSS Grid Layout, Sass, CSS in JS
- Data storage: MySQL, Firebase
- Other: Netlify, Netlify CMS
I write articles and publish resources about how to build a centered and spacious creative practice and how to change your life by launching meaningful side projects.